On the Kitchen Island…
Need your help to make the decision for CLICK: COOKIES.. which one?
I could not but love this fantastic almost mirror like clear reflection on our counter top. What else could I do but CLICK? – the first picture.
Here is the second one, on the Table….
The Cookie on the Table is sent to CLICK: COOKIES ( May 2009) hosted by the Jugalbandits.
On to something else now…
I have been tagged by my dear friend Alka of Sindhi Rasoi, have been tagged again in FLICKR, & Holler presented me with an award with requires 7 Random Ramblings. It has long been overdue, I have finally given in - here are a few things about myself:-D
- I am not a very social person – always get anxious meeting with people who are not close to me.
- I am scared of driving & hate to go out with my car. Unfortunately I have no way out but to keep driving around (all my life?!)
- I met my husband when I was 18 in a bus stop, & have been madly in love with him ever since. He is my best friend, my love & my life, & my inspiration.
- The most precious things in my life are my 2 girls, & I could not do a day without them.
- I am not crazy about movies, but do watch them… mostly the oldies, black & whites & very selected one.
- My interests: Reading, Traveling, Interior Decoration, Gardening, Art work (painting, sketch, beads, crafts.. anything) & Cooking.
- I am very organized & a perfectionist, & I start to worry, fret & stress if things are not done right.
- I am very straight forward, hate misunderstandings & try to resolve anything between friends & family asap.
- I like window shopping, & looking at things in the stores, & i like doing it when I have no one with me! No I do not buy them impulsively!
- Love collecting Unusual & Unique looking things – home decors, region/country/tradition specific things, rocks, driftwood (I have a thing for driftwood & cannot stop admiring how each of them look).
- Sometimes I am pretty short tempered, esp. when I am tired.
- If I had a lot of money, I would give some away & spend the rest traveling the world.
- I want to work with children, esp. the unfortunate ones & the ones in special needs, & I will HAVE to make time for this in a few years.
- I have a weakness for perfumes.
- I tried & tried & still could not learn to swim.. Now I have given up & just happy being able to float & splash around in the water.
- I love the mountains & want to live in a place from where I would be able to see the beautiful rise from my window & smell the mountain air!
- I stay away from people whom I cannot trust.
- I miss my mom – every single day & wish my kids could have met her.
Varsha for giving me the award.
Suparna for the award.
Holler of Tinned Tomatoes for award.